Thursday, June 28, 2012

There He Also...


News to the wind to fly a wound,the symmetric fingers full of tears.It's not just about everything,This story of an unoccupied seruang liver,about love that can not fill,about an uncertain promise.Longing to a roaring wind,devastatingly melancholy.to flow in both small shed my petals,the sound that frames the song,I was dumb and chose to pass

I already turn off your chest feel warm all the time remember, I roll each row of an honest desire constantly try to be present on the surface of each puzzle pieces I found your story and me.


I already turn off your chest feel warm all the time remember, I roll each row of an honest desire constantly try to be present on the surface of each puzzle pieces I found your story and me.
5 years ago. I still remember that time when you are trying to attract attention. Same thing with the other feels. I got lazy with no explanation to you that. Coupled with your friends that you promote me. At school, dikantin, anywhere. Ah ... I feel lazy.And kemalasanku is your source. Adhi name. He was friends classmates, but our other classes. After a long time I know Adhi, Adhi was a good kid and attention. Kemalasanku him slowly disappear slowly. And I'm more comfortable with Adhi. I do not know what I think, but really I never meant to play with his feelings. Until one night I asked this on a whim Adhi."Dhi ... bener not my friends?" I said"What ya nggi? Indeed, my friends say to you? "Said Adhi curious."They say that you love.""Like it?""I do.""Yeah, they really nggi. I like Anggi. Anggi how? "Jleb. I was shocked. I can not say anything. I do not think he would say that. For some reason, I'm not happy. I'm afraid. I'm worried about my feelings to him. True feelings. And, maybe Adhi and I'll forget something. There he was, too. He who had always been my love. Crowbar. How can one be able to make double Puput Adhi. No, I would never double Puput. But, I'm comfortable with Adhi."Nggi, why silent?" He interrupted my thoughts."I'm sorry Dhi, I love Puput.""But why nggi? Why did you give me hope? ""Dhi Sorry, I can not with you.""Why are you I hope you like it? As with nggi you want? ""Come on ... you excessive Dhi"I went from the front of Adhi.
I'm sorry Dhi, I never screw, and I can not lie to me. I love Puput, and I love you.Maybe my love to you only as a friend. Do you remember, I once promised you would want with you if it is no longer with Puput. But I cancel it, because I realized, I was one close to you. Maybe I'm evil like that give you hope.
I cried ... why can you, really, YOU ... But this is not you cry, cry for me. Maybe you can not stand it sore, you should go. Or I go. I have to say this to you but you said "I do not know when it will be touched and tersapa. These souls will never be tired to wait. I do not know will be in vain. And if in vain, at least sapamu had stopped. Although you desire will not come back. But, taukah you? Hope it will never end. "I heard him cry ..."Do not go yet, because I want you here, accompany this sad, because I'm sure you'd like." I said."Go not my goal. I go for sincerity. "You said.


THE END, without end ...:-D ... I don't know just GJ story.

0 comments:

Teman

About Me

Peringkat

Powered By Blogger